Online & Mobile Banking
You’ll never miss a thing thanks to an intuitive design and lightning-fast access to a full array of features from simple deposits to money transfers and online bill payment. The dashboard makes sure you know the numbers that matter, and our most popular services are easy to access so you can keep your money working for you.
It’s like having a bank branch right at your fingertips. Bank of Hydro’s seamless online banking experience makes it easy to keep your life moving with easy access to all your financial needs and resources.
Online Banking Features
- Available 24 hours a day
- View current account balances and transactions
- View images of checks (when available)
- Transfer money between accounts
- Request stop payments ($20 charge for each check/debit)
- Set alerts to send an email when the account balance falls below or goes above a certain amount.
- Set alerts to notify you when a certain transaction clears the account
- On-line Bill Payment (pay your bills online)
1. Complete the registration application and return to Bank of Hydro.
2. Once we receive your completed registration application, our banking team will set up your account.
Once you have been enrolled
1. Go to the login screen
2. Enter the user ID and password you have chosen
3. Click “Login”
With online banking you can access your accounts 24 hours a day. All you need is a computer and internet access. It is the most effective way to take control of your time and money. Both a unique user ID and password are required before any information about your account can be assessed. In addition, all data is automatically encrypted. You can be confident your data is secure.
With funds transfer, you can move money between your accounts 24 hours a day. All transactions include a confirmation number for added assurance. Transactions can also be scheduled to be made automatically.
Set up your payee list
- Click add New Payee and complete the on-screen instructions. Here you can pay virtually anyone, from your baby-sitter to your credit card company
Select Dates & Accounts for payment
- Either make a One-Time Payment or Recurring Payments
- Select the Payee
- Pay your bills online
- Free unlimited transactions
- Enter the account, date and amount
- Preview the payment, once you have verified all information is correct
- Send Payment and receive a confirmation number for the transaction